Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Cute!

Since I've joined Etsy I have met some really nice people in chat. There is so much talent on this site, so much creativity. I love all the things that people come up with. Some are quite unique and original. Here are a few of my favorite things that are so adorable I must share them...


This is Huckleberry by sleepking. He is about the cutest little bird I have ever seen with his little hat. Each of her items have their own little personality it seems. They have so much character and they are so detailed. Take a look at her little critters!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37574924


Peas in a pod by OsborneFamilyArts. I just love these! Every time I look at these little peas in a pod I just can't help but smile. They are so cute all snuggled together in that pod and they just look so cheerful. Check them out!


This is Lil Luv Owl by mindybanta. She makes the cutest little owls! You can tell that each one she makes is very detailed and that she puts a lot of time and care into her work. Check out her shop it's very cute.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I looooooove sleepyking so much- Mindybanta is also a doll- I'm not sure I've ever met OsborneFamilyArts but those peas are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alll of those sellers and their awesome items! Stinkin' cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable. i love your blog, i will be sure to check back often

    ReplyDelete